Davis Don Mcleroy G. Gaviola
Publication Sub Type
Journal Article, Original
Texila International Journal of Public Health
2. Department of HealthThe Aquino Health Agenda: Achieving Universal Care for All Filipinos, Administrative Order 2010-0036. Manila, Philippines: Deparment of Health., 2010.
3. Department of HealthA legacy of Public Health. San Lazaro Compound, Tayuman, Manila, Philippines: Department of Health., 2014. (2nd ed)
4. Department of Social Welfare and Development.Strategic Objectives. Philippines: Department of Social Welfare and Development., 2014.
5. Literatus,, Z . Access to healthcare in the Philippines. Cebu, Philippines: Sunstar Cebu., 2017.
6. Macahiya, E. R . Footnote to revolution and social change (The Philippine Case).. Asian Studies Vol. VII. 1969.
7. Mulder, N. . Filipino Images of the Nation. Philippine Studies 1997. 52-54..
8. Philippine Statistics Authority.2010 Anual Poverty Indicator Survey.. Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority., 2013.
9. Philippine Statistics AuthorityPoverty Incidence 2015.. Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority., 2015.
10. Philippine Statistics Authority.Quickstat on Region VII- Central Visayas as of June 2018.. Philippines:: Philippine Statistics Authority., 2018.
11. Population Commission EconomyPopulation and Development Integration: A mentoring guide for providing technical assistance to local government units. In P. commission, Compendium of POPDEV studies & research Philippines 2010-2016. Philippines:: Population Commission., 2016.
12. Population CommissionCompendium of POPDEV Studies & research Philippines 2010-2016.. Philippines:: Population Commission, 2016.
13. Son, H. H. Equity in Health and Health Care in the Philippines. ADB Economics Working Paper., 2009.
14. World Health Organization & Department of Health.Health Service Delivery Profile. Philippines:: World Health Organization., 2012.