Asonita J. Parmisana
Organization Development and Transformation
The study was done to assess the effect of the customer service strategy on the management of the PAX Network Company Limited in Bangkok, Thailand. The pre-intervention assessment was conducted to evaluate the attitude and actions of employee's in the workplace and managing people as a telecommunication office. There was a need to look into the elements of organization. The tool used was designed by Stephen Haines on how customer focused is the organization. The tool was used to verify the problem being faced by PAX. The interventions prepared by the researcher were based on a result of the pre-assessment. The intervention activities were scheduled from June 2012 to March 2013. The post-intervention evaluation was conducted using the same instrument to the same respondents who answered the pre-intervention assessment. The pre and post intervention data were statistically treated using mean and t-test. The profile on the scores of the pre and post test showed that the mean of service strategy had increased from 5.56 to 7.61 with a mean difference of 2.05. The mean on people category had improved from 6.83 to 8.42 with mean difference of 1.59. The mean values on Service system had increased from 7.38 to 8.90 with mean difference of 1.52. The 15 customer focused behaviors grouped into people, service strategy and service system were assessed from fair to good. The p values were found out to be lesser than 0.05 thus the null hypothesis is rejected. The rejection of the null hypothesis at 0.05 level of significance indicates that there were significant improvements brought about by the interventions. There is significant improvement in PAX Network in service strategy, people and service system. The study proved that the change as an effect of the intervention made by the researcher is significant. The change in the behavior as the result of the change in their perception will transform PAX Network Company into a customer focused organization. The intervention done was effective and successful in the improvement on management to achieve the customer's satisfaction among its consumers in the telecommunication business.
1. Kotler, P , Armstrong, G , Wong, V , Saunders, J , Wood, MB . Principles of marketing pack: financial times Prentice Hall, 2010.
2. Kotler, P , Kartajaya, H , Setiawan, I . Marketing 3.0: from products to customers to the human spirit John Wiley & Sons, 2010.
3. Baker, M . Marketing managerial foundations Australia: Macmillan, 2000.
4. Kotler, P , Armstrong, G . Marketing: an introduction Prentice Hall, 2010.
5. Kotler, P , Lee, N . Social marketing: influencing behaviors for good Sage Publications, 2011.
6. Baker, M. . Marketing Managerial Foundations Australia: Macmillan, 2000.
7. Smith, E. H.. Customer focus and marketing in archive service delivery EBSCO Publishing, 2003.