Publication Sub Type
Journal Article, Original
Philippine Journal of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Gonadotrophin releasing hormone (GnRH) stimulates the biosynthesis and release of luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH). GnRH is also known as luteinizing hormone releasing horome (LHRH).
1. Donnez, J . "Advanced endoscopic techniques used in DUB uterine fibroids and endometriosis and the role of GnRHa treatment " Br J Obstet Gynecol 101(Suppl 10): 2-9, 1994
3. Brooks, PG , Serden, SP . "Endometrium with a single dose leuprolide acetate depot" J Reprod Med 36, 477-478, 1991
4. Petrucco, OM , Fraser, IS . "The potential for the use of GnRHa for treatment of DUB" Br J Obstet Gynecol 99, 34-36, 1992
5. Filicori, M . "GnRHa-a guide to use and selection" Drugs 48, 41-58, 1994
6. Wheeler, JM . "Depot leuprolide acetate vs danazol in the treatment of women with symptomatic endometriosis: a multicenter, double blind randomized trial II. Assesstment safety." Am J Obstet Gynecol
169, 26-33, 1993. Retrieved from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8333471
7. Healy, D-L. . LH-RH analogues in the treatment of uterine fibroids.. In Shaw RW, Marshall JC., 1989.
9. Bergquist , IA . "Hormonal regulation of the endometriosis and the rationale and effects of GnRH agonist treatment: a review" Human Reprod 10, 446-452, 1995
10. Surrey, ES . "Prolonged GnRH agonist treatment of symptomatic endometriosis : the role of cyclic Na etidronate and low dose norethisterone: add back therapy" Fertil Steril
63, 747-755, 1995. Retrieved from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7890057